Brooklyn NY Buying or Selling A House?By
The Brooklyn NY Community, is rumbling with gentrification. Hardly a neighborhood is untouched. In 2008 we saw a major banking crash, and Brooklyn manage to hold it’s own through all of that. Currently there is not much inventory available, which in turn is causing prices to rise.
When buying or selling a home there is a lot to know and keep track of .First figure out you budget. Get pre-approved for a mortgage. Most Realtors will not want to take time showing homes to customers who have not been qualified.
- You need to know how much you can afford to spend before you jump in.
- Now you need to narrow down the neighborhoods that fit your price range
- List the community amenities you are looking for
- Find out what the taxes are
- Be careful, a property may have a tax abatement and if it has run it’s coarse can you afford the real estate taxes
- Get quotes for insurance
- Is the property in a flood zone and can you get flood insurance
- Are there any association dues
- Have a home inspector check the place out
- You may want to test for lead paint if the home was built prior to 1978
- If the home inspector see problems, maybe you want to get some estimates to cure
- Hire a Real Estate Attorney. They can save you a bundle just by guiding you.
You probably have heard the saying location, location, location. It is all about location and Brooklyn NY is the place to be.
|Buying or Selling A House? A great Real Estate Team Covers All Aspects|